Jan. 23, 2015
Technology for the smart, sustainable building of the future will be on display at Carrier’s booth (#1910) during the upcoming AHR Expo® at Chicago’s McCormick Place, Jan. 26-28. Carrier, the world’s leader in high-technology heating, ventilating and air-conditioning solutions, is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier provides sustainable solutions, including energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential and commercial buildings of all sizes. From the eDesign™ Suite designed specifically for the HVAC system designer to custom AdvanTE3C® solutions designed for seamless and efficient building operation, Carrier continues to innovate sustainably.
The high-performance Carrier products, software and services that will be showcased at the AHR Expo include:
- AquaEdge™ 23XRV chiller: The world’s first integrated, variable speed, water-cooled screw chiller incorporates significant breakthroughs in water-cooled chiller technology providing excellent reliability and achieving superior efficiencies at true operating conditions. Carrier will also announce the expansion of its AquaEdge™ 19XR centrifugal chiller line up to 3,000 tons to serve large buildings and process applications in need of efficient and reliable heating and air-conditioning solutions.
- SystemVu™ controllers for packaged rooftop units: A tested, factory-certified and integrated controller that continuously operates and monitors packaged rooftop units, SystemVu helps optimize efficiency and comfort control while providing superior reliabIity and diagnostic capabilities. Additional new rooftop features introduced include evaporative condensers and the EnergyX® factory-integrated, energy recovering ventilator.
- Newest generation of ductless and variable refrigerant flow systems: Delivering innovative technology to enhance reliability and efficiency, these systems offer home and building owners significant advantages with an extensive range of configurable comfort systems.
- Comprehensive eDesign Suite, including the most recent version of the Hourly Analysis Program (HAP): HAP v4.90 allows evaluation of the annual energy performance of five common types of heat recovery plants using water-cooled chillers and two types of heat recovery plants using air-cooled chillers. Designed by HVAC system engineers for HVAC system engineers, other eDesign programs include peak load estimation, system design, lifecycle cost analysis and refrigerant piping design.
- Carrier® ChillerVu™ plant control system: A sophisticated, scalable native BACnet® control solution, providing fully optimized control for chiller plant operations. It also features plug-and-play connectivity to the Carrier i-Vu® web-based building automation system.
- AdvanTE3C Solutions Center: AdvanTE3C brings Carrier application engineers closer to customers around the world to develop strategic, energy-efficient and custom-engineered building solutions.
Learn more about Carrier at www.carrier.com or follow Carrier on Twitter @CarrierGreen.
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier experts provide sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail, transport and food service customers. Carrier is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.carrier.com or follow @CarrierGreen on Twitter.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.