Board of Director Documents
Governance Documents and Policies
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Governance Committee Charter
- Director Independence Policy
- Related Person Transactions Policy
- Share Ownership Requirements
- Code of Ethics
Contact Carrier's Board of Directors
There are two ways for all interested persons (not just shareowners) to communicate concerns with Carrier’s Board of Directors, the Lead Director or one or more independent directors regarding accounting, internal controls, auditing matters or business practices.
- You may write to the Office of the Corporate Secretary at the following address.
Carrier Global Corporation
13995 Pasteur Boulevard
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418
Communications relating to Carrier’s accounting, internal controls, auditing matters or business practices will be reviewed by Carrier’s Vice President, Global Ethics & Compliance and reported to the Audit Committee pursuant to Carrier’s Governance Guidelines. All other communications will be reviewed by Carrier’s Corporate Secretary and reported to the Board, as appropriate, pursuant to the Governance Guidelines.
- You may also submit a concern by sending an email message. The Corporate Secretary will forward your concern in the same manner as noted above.